Tuesday 5 January 2016

2016!

Sometimes I cannot believe how much my life has changed in just a year.

This time last year I was living in Shanghai, working in a job I hated – but having the time of my life.

This year I’m living in Watford, working for a charity that is very close to my heart, spending lots of time with friends and family, got a lovely boyfriend – big changes, mostly for the better.

There’s still a lot I want to tell on this blog – the real stories. The real China. Plus travel stories from Japan, Seoul, and all the other places I toddled off to on my ‘Gap Year’ as I am now referring to it as.

So my New Year’s Resolution is to update this blog more – and tell some of the stories I couldn't tell whilst I was still behind the firewall….


Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment